Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chuseok! ...What?! I don't suck, CHUUUseok!

This weekend is the Korean holiday, similar to Thanksgiving, called Chuseok (choo-suck) – a 3-day harvest festival. Families get together, eat, hang out, whatever.. I'll find out for sure I guess this weekend and tell you how it goes. However, I'm not planning, nor was I invited by any family for the holiday, so I think I most likely may go to Gyeongju, the historical Korean city, and Busan to visit friends maybe.

In other news, next weekend (9,10,11) I was invited by work to go to Jeju...again...for FREE! Amazing...BUT I can't go. That weekend Nate and I have already committed to playing in the worship band for our church's first annual conference at a camping destination an hour away. It should be fun, but I can't believe we have to turn down an all-expenses-paid trip to Jeju!!! Dang it!

Hmm..that's all can think of for now. Haven't been up to much other than painting and hanging with friends. Take care guys. Love you.

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment