Monday, September 27, 2010

My First Bungee Jump


Cory, his gf JiYun, our attractive friend Jung-ah, and I went up to Andong last Saturday to go bungee jumping and see the annual Mask Festival. I was sooo excited to finally go bungee jumping! When I got up to the top of the crane I was a little nervous but thinking "Man, I can so do this!" When I stepped to the edge, my heart sank looking down. haha. In the vid, you can hear some guys at the top saying to me "54321 JUMP!" but I didn't jump the first time assuming they were going to nudge me off. So I made them count one more time and BOOYA. It was awesome. JiYun is the one filming. She was laughing at me cuz I was "yahoo"-ing and also said "Ji-Gi-Neh-Aeh!" in the air which roughly translates to "that kills!" (in a good way) or like "That's Awesome!".

Who wants to go with me next time?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment