Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing I Miss of the Week v.II


As I trek around the city and viddy the folks walking their pets I immediately notice how small these animals are. And they're not the usual cute small dogs, although I did notice a mini Yorkee not much bigger than my foot. That one was pretty cute, but most pet dogs here are small and ugly. But most importantly, I miss HUGE gorgeous dogs. I believe one reason why they are not so populous is that the city cannot wedge them in. There is also not much grass here for animals to play in, if any at all. The grass I have found is crispy and non-lush. Another reason may be that larger dogs are better to eat! Surely no one wants to eat a small dog – he would never fill you up. I haven't sampled a "doggie dinner" just yet, but I imagine it would be much more appetizing than a "doggie snack". So whatever the reason that there aren't many beefy canines trotting along with their best friend, I hope it diminishes or that I could at least find a few to throw a frisbee with or maybe throw the smaller dogs and use them as a chew toy for the larger. That seems more sensible..

No comments:

Post a Comment