Friday, June 19, 2009

Haeundae Beach...twiced.


{me chowin' a north korean attack vessell!...jk.}
Headed back to Haeundae (heh-oon-deh) Beach this saturday in Busan. I have flickr pix up from last week, and I'll try to remember to post more this weekend. Just letting everyone know I'm doing great and I love you. Sorry I haven't called in a while. Call ya s–, ..well let's be honest, –eventually.


Today (Sunday, actually) Nate and I had a duck paddle boat race at Suseong Lake with our church – winners receive 1,000,000 won ('bout $900)...we came in dead last and received ice packs for our legs as a consolation prize. Anyway, Cory and our new found acquaintance, Mandy, and us Americanos decided to play a round of putt putt. The course was tattered and cheap. haha. But we still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment