Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing I miss of the week ~ v.III


Nature's carpet. There's nothing like takin' a stroll along a lush patch of the green stuff – like walking in a meadow of the world's pudgiest polar bears who previously all had a vicious brawl in a dye factory who subsequently only manufacture the color green. 99% of the surfaces I walk upon are hard floors or hard rock. However, the only thing like grass is...

...ACTUAL CARPET! Shaggy stuff, flat stuff, fake grass, I don't care. At this point, I love all carpet. The only carpet I find in skorea is at the movie theater...which doesn't make much sense to me when I think about it compared to the places it should be! – like my apartment! They haven't even heard of a rug. If I do find a rug here, it's an absolute luxury!

Here is the rug I currently I have gracing my apartment at the side of my bed that I found in the dumpster:

It doesn't have the same effect as most carpets but it jazzes up the place a bit.

Until next time, HAPPY 4th EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment